Search Unity

2nd ad after rewarded ad is rewarded no matter the zone

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by inz_przemyslaw_wozniak, Jul 22, 2015.

1. inz_przemyslaw_wozniak

inz_przemyslaw_wozniak

Hi guys,

I've got a little problem with Unity Ads. Basically, I've got two type of ads, that is default ad and rewarded ad (both pre-defined by Unity Ads service). I want to display both of them during my game. But after I display rewarded video, the one right after it is also rewarded, even if I want to play default one. Till I don't view rewarded ad, everything is fine and I can skip my default ad.

I mostly use the code provided by Live Training. I simply call ShowAd() for default vid and ShowAd("rewardedVideoZone") for rewarded one.

It looks like the next video that is buffered is the one within the same zone (probably in isReady function). So how can I display exactly what I want to?

Thanks for answers,
    Przemek

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  2. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Hi Przemek,

Thanks for contacting us. I've been able to reproduce the issue here, and will see if there is a workaround, or an update to SDK is needed.

/Rasmus

3. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Simple workaround is to call ShowAd("defaultZone") in your case. Let me know if that works for you.

/Rasmus

4. inz_przemyslaw_wozniak

inz_przemyslaw_wozniak

Works like a charm :) Thank you Rasmus ;)

rasmus-unity likes this.