Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

2d sidecroller

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by smalldragon979, May 22, 2012.

1. smalldragon979

smalldragon979

For the last few months I have been delevolping a 2d sidecroller during my free time.

It will be a fun platformer with several RPG elements, 3 different classes with completly different styles of gamePlay, a cool cartonish style and challeging gameplay. It is about an epic quest to save a 2d Medivial world from the evil Robots from the future invading it.

The game will have several different types of weapons (swords, hammers, guns, spears, etc...), armor and potions, besides having 3 different classes:
    • The Knight (or Warrior) - Featuring fun slashing and shooting
    • The Wizard - Featuring spells that can be mixed to create the most effective attack for each sittuation
    • A builder (still dont have a name) - Having puzzlling combat where you try to place different traps and gadgets to create the biggest ammount of damage possible

A WIP of the Knight class and the game, please give me some feedback on the look and what you think of the concept(i'm not an artist by any means and this is my first real game).

Last edited: May 22, 2012