Search Unity

2D Platformer Game Error, Please help urgently

Discussion in '2D' started by tech247, Aug 31, 2016.

1. tech247

tech247

Hello Friends
    We are facing following issue with our 2d platformer game. Please help urgently, Below is the issue:

Camera blurring on player move

When moving player, sharp images get blurred. Images become unclear until player moves otherwise all is good.
    I used mathf.smoothdamp to set transform position of camera also i used vector2.movetoward but cant get the
    appropriate result in the moving camera.

Please urgently reply us, as we are stuck with this. Please help.

Thanks

2. Hyblademin

Hyblademin

Are you moving your camera in LateUpdate() or otherwise setting the script order so that the camera moves after the character does?

3. dworm

dworm

Post a script at least, and if you want urgent pay me, this is not charity at least be polite.

4. imaginaryhuman

imaginaryhuman

Are you sure its not your monitor? flat-screen monitors can have terribly slow responses where once a pixel 'becomes' a new color, it may take several cycles/frames for that color to properly be 'replaced' by a new color, meaning that particularly when higher-contrast objects (more noticeable) move fast, it can create what looks like a 'blur' where the pixel details just become a vague blob of nothing. Looks like an extreme motion blur. This is particularly the case on tv's and many flat-screen monitors. That is, if it's not an in-game issue. But normal settings in Unity shouldn't 'add' any blur for any reason.