Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Contributor 2D Platformer Action Platformer - Chaac Mayan Rain God

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by jdhodge1985, Nov 21, 2021.

1. jdhodge1985

jdhodge1985

Valicci here. I just got into game development about a week ago and I decide to bring a game to life using some of my favorite video game concepts. Metroidvania style sequence breaking, game dynamics that change with environment dynamics, and difficulty dynamic that change with plot dynamics.

This is a beginner friendly project that is seeking both experienced developers who don't mind help newbies make an amazing game and new developers looking to gain a background.
    I'm looking for the following:
    1 Level designer
    1 Game designer
    1-infinity pixel artists or people who want to be thought basic pixel art and animation.
    1 Sound fx composer
    1 Music composer

My strengths involve go-with-the-flow style management. I pick things up pretty quickly and since I'm new to game development I'm always looking for input and ways to make my project fun and welcome to anyone with the passion to create things with a team. My current consists of 4 individuals and we coordinate through discord and Github, and Github Desktop.
    Anyone interested should contact me on on Discord, either friend me at Valicci'#0017 or join the Brackey's Community to message me directly.