Search Unity

1. We want you to join us at GDC this year! Take a peek at all of the events we will be hosting during the week of GDC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Tell us about your experience here and you’ll get early access to the 2018 Game Studios report + more goodies.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity 2017.3 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We've closed the job boards. If you're looking for work, or looking to hire check out Unity Connect. You can see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[2D Game] John's Adventure

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Doctrina, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Doctrina

Doctrina

Dive deep, find treasure, fight against enemies and yourself.

2. Mwester

Mwester

Pretty cool looking. Looks like you have some nice flocking on the schools of fish.

3. Doctrina

Doctrina

4. AkiraWong89

AkiraWong89

@Doctrina
    The music give me the feeling that I will never get back to the ground anymore. Haha. A quite good start, the art style reminds me of old Donkey Kong series underwater levels. It should looks more cooler if adding a twisting wave effects on background and animated distortion effect in front of camera. Keep it up.;)

Hope this little game-play video can inspire you something.

Extended version of this underwater music in high quality.
    Hope this music can brings you some inspiration too while designing your game.

5. Doctrina

Doctrina

Thanks a lot for materials we are big fans of Nintendo.

Twisting wave is a great idea. But distortion is a performance problem on mobile