Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

2D Dark Souls 2 Player Smash Bros ( w/ story )

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by ianjunhep, Oct 17, 2019.

1. ianjunhep

ianjunhep

I'm making a mini game, Smash Bros meets Dark Souls.
    With story / single player and 2 Player ( maybe up to 4 ) and eventually online capabilities although I have no experience with networking.
    Is anyone interested in testing / providing constructive feedback?
    Graphics are bad ATM as I am focusing on coding before graphics.
    At the time of posting I have 3 characters, each with different traits. Solaire, Big Hat Logan and Quelana.
    And 3 Enemies in story mode ( basic AI, one of which is a boss fight )
    Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

BrandyStarbrite likes this.
  2. kdgalla

kdgalla

Tomorrow there should be a new Feedback Friday thread here on the the game design forum. That would be a good place to show it off. Make sure to also include screenshots even if it's just placeholder art.

ianjunhep likes this.
  3. MabsGames01

MabsGames01

I would love to see a screencap of this project. How’s it evolve since October?