Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Project 2D artist ready to volunteer for a project

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by clementinehery60, Jan 15, 2023.

1. clementinehery60

clementinehery60

Hello!

I am a very-soon-to-be-18 2D artist that goes by the name of tinygomi online, but you can call me Luciel. I'm willing to volunteer in any project that i find interesting.

I. Am I what you're searching for?

I've been doing art for quite a while now, and i'd like to make my way into the game industry by starting as a volunteer. You can find my work here : https://www.instagram.com/tinygomiiii/
    As you can see, I'm more experienced in character design than environmental design, so i'd prefer to work as a character designer. However, I'm open to anything as long as i get paid a percentage of the game's income once it releases.
    My timezone is UTC+1, I live in France.
    I have a lot of time on my hands, as I am not currently a student or employed, and am willing to work several days a week if needed.
    I speak English fluently (I might make a few mistakes ofc), so there shouldn't be any problem regarding communication.

II. I am what you're searching for. Now what?

So you feel like I'm suited for your project.
    First off, that's very kind of you to consider me for your game, and i am truly honored.
    However, I'd like for you to pitch me your project, how your team's working, how much of members there are and what you expect of meto work on. This way i'll decide whether or not i'm interested in your project and if I want to work on it.
    Whatever your project may be, you can send it to me. I have no preferences whatsoever.

III. Your project interests me. However...

Your project is awesome, your team is very cool and I like the position you're offering me, but that doesn't mean I'll accept right away.
    Why? Because there might be other projects poeple sent me that I also like.
    All just to remind you that if I decline after giving a positive feedback, it might be because I found a project i liked better to work on. It doesn't mean your project isn't good enough, and there's no doubt I'll support it until it releases, but i'd like you to be understanding of my decision.
    Keep in mind that you're not hiring me, but that I'm volunteering.

IV. You're the chosen one!

Congrats! Tinygomi joined your team!
    Looking forward to working with you, whoever you may be. :)

To present your project to me or if you have any questions, you can contact me on my Discord: tinygomi#9726