Search Unity

2D Animation problem with Animator and Sprite Skin

Discussion in '2D' started by keimen, Jan 17, 2019.

1. keimen

keimen

Greetings,
    so I got a Sprite with Bones and Weights painted, I can position it however i want (it's working in the editor). But when I add an Animator and start animating (with record on the Animation timeline) changing bones rotation or position causes the bones further down the hierarchy to snap on random positions?

Is there any way I can fix that or is there someone with similar problems?

I´m using Unity 2018.3.1f1

2. matrikasaTR

matrikasaTR

I had the same problem and changing unity's netframework version to 3.5 solved the problem for a while. But when i imported a new character sprite and tried to animate it, the issue was back.

3. Smed1972

Smed1972

I have the same problem.

Changing bones rotation or position causes the bones to snap on random positions

I´m using Unity 2018.3.3f1

4. Sergi_Valls

Sergi_Valls

Unity Technologies

Hi, could you please share a video of the issue? Also please file a bug using the "Help -> Report a bug..." menu.
    Thanks!

5. keimen

keimen

here's a link it's a fresh project I´ve just added the 2D Animation Package and the 2D PSD Importer

filed a bug report as well and send my project with it

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  6. Sergi_Valls

Sergi_Valls

Unity Technologies

Hi, we have been investigating the issue and looks like a serialization bug on systems that use comma as a decimal separator. The bug has already been fixed internally. Thanks for helping us catching this one!

7. harpiagamesstudio

harpiagamesstudio

I'm having the same problem here. I just dowloaded the lastest version of unity and the glitch is still there. How long until you can fix it? Is there anything else I could do in the meantime?

8. Sergi_Valls

Sergi_Valls

Unity Technologies

The fix landed in 2018.3.11f1, which will be out soon. It should also be fixed in 2019.1b. Please try 2019.1 and let us know if everything works as expected.

9. harpiagamesstudio

harpiagamesstudio

Do you guys have a due date to lauch the 2018.311f1 version? I'm having some problems with the 2019.1b