Search Unity

2D/3D Artist looking for Work

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by jdevlearning, Jul 6, 2022.

1. jdevlearning

jdevlearning

Hi I am writing this post to express my interest in the position of 2D/3D artist advertised by your company or studio. I know that I have the skills in 3D art that you are seeking.

A summary of my background history in art will show how I can be an asset I have:

•3D modeling skills•Advanced skills and experience in Adobe Photoshop•Experience in Zbrush

•Strong skills in drawing and painting•Strong skills in digital drawing and painting

I know that my 20 years of experience within the field will help me bring innovation and creativity to Media Match. Being a 3D artist requires more than just technical skills, but also the creativity that makes art come to life in a 3D manner. This is something that I take very passionately and that shows throughout my work which can be found in my portfolio of samples, at artstation.com/jdev

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Artistic competencies:Comprehensive understanding of publishing software, including 3d and video 3ds Max, Zbrush, Photoshop. Up to date with the latest 3D trends and cutting edge technology.

Knowledge of Adobe CS. Photoshop In depth understanding of game design practices. Advanced experience with 3dMax, Zbrush, Photoshop. Personal:Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines. Environment modelling and texturing. Possessing creative thinking to come up with innovative designs. Can clearly communicate technical data to non-technical colleagues. Organized, goal and detailed oriented.

KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS Creative solutions. Character modeling, Image editing Model development Photo real texturing

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS

Cunibe 2004 – 2008 BA Science Electronics & Computer graphics
    1. My Email: nitrogamestudios AT googlemail.com