Search Unity

25 Realistic Fantasy Warrior Weapons +++ props

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by AFox, Mar 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AFox

AFox

This kit is comprised of 25 different Warrior Weapons. 5 Great Axes 5 Great Swords, 5 Polearm/spear, 5 Scythe, and 5 Two Handed Hammers. Not only do you get the weapons but you get all of the assets in the scene as well! Tables walls Windows barrels torches +++. You also get the weapon Icons for use in your inventory system!

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/weapons/fantasy-warrior-weapons-113037

For a limited time we are giving away vouchers for free kits as a promotion for our small Indie team(We hope to get some honest reviews). We have 3 more kits about to launch as well.

Paladin Class
    Ranger Class
    Warlock Class

2. FabDynamic

FabDynamic

I would give a detailed review in exchange for a voucher. Interested?

3. Mark_01

Mark_01

The wife would stop me from getting this, ( retirement in a year :( ) double pain HAHA, kidding.

The screen shots look fantastic and I love RPG games , these would fit in very well.

I am retired hobbyist, but I have left some reviews if you want to go look at some of my reviews and
    or posts.

From my view of the screen shots, even if I can't get them right now ...
    They are 5 stars easy !!! ..

So if you like please PM me here. I'd love to help you guys out if possible.

Oh and all the classes you have planed .. YES YES YES ..
    I am a huge fan of Might and Magic and Final Fanatsy.

As a P.S I think it's a tad on the high level, but you can always do a secret sale
    or bring down the price over time. But it all looks very good in any case :)

4. Mark_01

Mark_01

Actually 25 weapons , Price is very reasonable :)

5. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

These look great. I would love a voucher if available. I could use for my upcoming for.

6. AFox

AFox

Please email propgardenstudios@gmail.com Please include some information about your project or company! also how you plan to use the kit!

Thanks!

7. AFox

AFox

Please email propgardenstudios@gmail.com Please include some information about your project or company! also how you plan to use the kit!

Thanks

Mark_01 likes this.
  8. AFox

AFox

Thanks

9. ThrillKill

ThrillKill

Has anyone else dealt with this guy? I sent a private email message like they asked and they are trying to get me to sell their asset or give them my purchased game assets and maps. I told them numerous times this is against the asset store and I would be giving them NOTHING and to STOP.

They come back claiming to misunderstand then ask again for me to sell them or give them my assets.

What's the deal with this person? Should I report them further as they may be trying to "Scam" other people with this fake offer for a voucher.

10. Mark_01

Mark_01

I had suggested that giving 5 stars in the Unity editor is better then having
    " Reviewer was gifted package by publisher. " and a " review " for 5 stars
    a lot of people think is suspect.

The answer back was that " Reviewer was gifted package by publisher. " Does NOT show on the
    new beta store ... and I checked this is true .. and as such I think it is a mistake to not have that
    information on the new store. Really this is something people should have a right to know.

I only talked on PM trying to help since I thought the idea was to generate some good
    promotion rather then have " not enough reviews " on a new asset.

They also told me no, because they want to know how the asset is being used and in what games,
    and even that could be a long time.. As far as i know ? developers get some voucher every
    month to give out if they want ?

Honestly they should just put it on the store ( i suggested promo in the secret sales forum ) ..

Quality and price will always sell on the UAS ... 25 weapons 25 $ is a good deal i think if you are
    looking for those weapons, altho I think there is free or cheaper versions that are not
    as well textured as this set.

SO maybe something is " off " hard to tell 100 % sure tho imho

11. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

Checked out this pack and I must say its really good. The hammers in particular are excellent. They have an awesome LOTR dwarf look.

The textures are good and designs are decent. Well done.

12. AFox

AFox

Actually I can provide a detailed email log. We never asked him/her to sell our assets or asked for their assets. I don't think he/she understands English very well. I was confused by the description of their project and asked what exactly it was he/she was creating and to explain further the process of what he/she was developing. From the email he/she sent me it seemed as though he/she was going to use OUR assets in their own personal kit and resell them, as some kind of level development kit.

We have simply moved forward and awarded the asset vouchers to people that showed us a full description and honest response. These claims of scam are ridiculous and silly. Simultaneously, how would gifting an asset package be a scam? What could we possibly gain from gifting assets besides a review and the possibility of our art work being used in a popular title. We would never ask other people to sell our own assets what would be the point since we already have them available on the store. We are simply looking for developers that could use the assets as part of their project and could provide us with an honest review on the store page. We thank those of you who took the time to give us a full description of your projects and how our weapons would be utilized in your project. I believe the above user is simply upset that we did not select them for a free voucher.

This will be our last and only response to the above claim.

If other users have questions or comments or would like a voucher please feel free to contact us with information about your projects and how our kit can help in the development.

Thank you for your time.

PG Team.

13. AFox

AFox

Mark_01 thank you for your time and we appreciate the response to this claim above. We do only hand out a select amount vouchers. As you stated you were a hobbist there for we would prefer to give our vouchers to people who are actively trying to develop and launch a game. We appreciate your time and will only be gifting two more packages.

I do believe that you are correct in the fact that gifted kits probably does look bad. I believe that its dependent on who they are gifted to. We try to do a back ground on the users posts and projects and try to give it to the most reputable developers that apply. Our small team is new to the Unity store and are simply trying to cultivate new business on this market place. We believe that if we gift our to projects to developers that can use them and are active in development and on forums. It will cultivate relationships and develop trust among the market place.

Finally we do not ask for 5 Stars we do not ask for anything except your time and an honest review of the product. If you feel things are mislabeled or not usable or not to the standards as shown then it is your best interest to award a star rating based on the opinion.

Finally there is also a handful of professional Asset store reviewers. Where they get Kits and break them down on Youtube for all to see. We are simply seeking developers and people like this who can provide the store with honest feedback.

Thank you for your time.

Best,

PG Team

14. AFox

AFox

Rajmahal,

Thank you for your time and feedback if you continue to use the weapons and find any errors please email us with the issues. We would like to make sure it is corrected as soon as possible and fixed in a version update.

Also please keep us posted on when your next project launched as we would love to help share your project on all of our social media.

Happy developing

PG

Team

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  15. ThrillKill

ThrillKill

I have the emails string which clearly shows you asking me to sell your crap and you asking us to give you our maps and assets even after I tell you no they are not for sale and we are not selling anything you continued to ask and kept bringing it up until I got sick of it and told stop or I was going to report you. I finally had enough of your childish behavior and posted to the forums which low and behold you finally left me alone stopped spamming me emails begging for my assets.

I could care less about a voucher from a stuck up developer like yourself who twists the facts.

It's against the TOS to try and trade your vouchers for other assets or asking people to sell you their own purchases assets. Like I told you before, govern yourself accordingly.

These weapons are hardly special or stand out among the many other identical packs. Lots of other options to use.

Facts are facts. I wouldn't use your stuff at all going forward. There are a lot of these kinds of packs already.

16. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

Please take any further discussions about this to PM/Email. Further discussions/posts about it in this thread will be removed.

17. AFox

AFox

We have finished handing out the vouchers you can remove the thread completely

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.