Search Unity

Assets 24"x36" Poster Set, Japan [WIP]

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by AnOrdinarySandwich, May 28, 2017.

1. AnOrdinarySandwich

AnOrdinarySandwich

So I posted this in the Assets thread and now I think maybe that was the wrong place, as I'm looking for feedback on this pack before I release it for sale. :)

So, this is a 24"x36" poster set art pack for your game environments, featuring pictures I took while I lived in Japan a few years back.

It features 41 original photos split between vertical and horizontal, with four different poster display styles (craquelure, cutout [posterized], conte red/green, and conte red/blue). Additionally, there are two styles of frames, narrow and "plain". The plain front is a traditional style frame, but the other side is flat/plain for an additional choice in frame style.

As well as shown in the video, it will include fast/easy to use editor script, making it easy for you to create the poster styles you desire for decorating the walls in your game's rooms.

I intend on adding black&white version of all poster as well, and at least two more frame styles. I'd appreciate any feedback on this!