Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

-

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by autumn_737, Dec 12, 2013.

1. autumn_737

autumn_737

-

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  2. Myhijim

Myhijim

This looks simply fantastic. That is all

3. galent

galent

Very nice! Great graphics, music fits, and the Spud... well... awesome!

Cheers,

Galen

4. BTStone

BTStone

Indeed this is awesome! Which platforsm are you targeting?

5. gridside

gridside

Looks wonderful! I really like the graphics. Good luck!

6. Kellyrayj

Kellyrayj

This looks excellent! Nice work!

7. snowconesolid

snowconesolid

Nice work! This looks great. Graphics are really well done and nice. Actually, this looks like Conker Live and Reloaded style to me.

Its graphics remind me of that^^^ and the gameplay looks like Rachet and clank. The characters animation could use some more work though I think. It looks weird, the way he moves.

Great job overall and congrats on all the progress you made so far. This is turning out really nice and I look forward to seeing more :)

8. SubZeroGaming

SubZeroGaming

Excellent job. Reminds me of Rochard. Can't wait to play! :)

9. Deleted User

Deleted User

Oh my god! Killer po-ta-tos!

10. Deleted User

Deleted User

Love it though.

11. mcunha98

mcunha98

Amazing work, my only advice is don't use dark colors, this kind of character and levels requires a mix of "dark" toons, without use of black areas in level design (you lose more of the details that you did):D

12. Deleted User

Deleted User

Nice game style and graphics.

13. Razputin

Razputin

I like the character, hes got a memorable face, sorta along the lines of Raz from psychonaughts or Abe from Oddworld. $abe.jpg

14. Destran

Destran

The graphics look fantastic and seems like gameplay would be fun. Is it weird that the video makes me think of Ratchet Clank?