Search Unity

2022.1.8 [Package Manager Window] Error fetching package list

Discussion in 'Package Manager' started by dannaki, Jul 15, 2022.

1. dannaki

dannaki

[Package Manager Window] Error fetching package list.
    UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions ()

Tried with a VPN - does not work, tried to update the license - does not work;

2. navy3001

navy3001

i'm getting this error as well.

3. kdchabuk

kdchabuk

Do you also see this error?
    I think this may be a bug in Unity Hub (rather than the package manager). It is temporarily "fixed" when you close Unity Hub and the editor, then launch Unity Hub and open your project. The error can recur after Hub has been open for over approximately 24 hours.

4. Deleted User

Deleted User

when i open package manager ..it says fetching packages and feature but doesnt do anything after that.. i have my already downloaded packages but i cant get more for no reason

5. Deleted User

Deleted User

i have great net and after i close my unity hub and editor.. still the fetching packages and features error come

6. maximeb_unity

maximeb_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @AtharvPed,

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, so just to clarify, my understanding is that you are able to open your project in the Unity Editor successfully, but when you open the Package Manager window and select the Unity Registry tab, you see that it looks busy forever, without ever reporting an error. Is that correct?

Assuming I got this right, you can take a look at the log files to see if anything is suspicious (https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LogFiles.html), in particular the "upm.log" file. You can see if it looks stuck on an operation. It could also help if you increase the log level so there's more detail output in that file by going to Preferences > General and setting Package Manager Log Level to Debug before reproducing the issue. When you get a repro, you can also submit a bug report so we can provide support more efficiently.

7. Bradjohnson02

Bradjohnson02

Facing same problem. Anyone found the solution? The above solution didn't help

Regards
    Brad
    CEO
    MobilesinBD

8. AfifaJinan

AfifaJinan

Same peoblem, after downloading and importing steamVR plug in, it is supposed to show in package manager. But when I opened the package manager, its showing fetching assets. But seems like stuck(like loading forver). Why is that?