Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug 2022.1.16 - Unity becomes almost unresponsive after building for Android.

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by VentaGames, Sep 10, 2022.

1. VentaGames

VentaGames

Just tried to build several times for Android (other platforms are not tested yet) today, and all the time once the build is completed, all views are becomes empty.
    Console Shows the following error:

MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'UniversalAdditionalCameraData' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
    Your script should either check if it is null or you should not destroy the object.

I'm pretty sure I don't delete any cameras and their data. I love cameras :)

Update: forgot to mention, Unity becomes very slow.

The only option is to restart Unity.
    This happens only for 2022.1.16 version Silicon Edition, running on Apple Studio M1 Max.