Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Official 2021.1 Beta Webinar and live Q&A - Watch Now

Discussion in '2021.1 Beta' started by LeonhardP, Jan 27, 2021.

1. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Join us for our 2021.1 beta webinar on February 25 at 11:00 am EST (5:00 pm CET).

Our Unity Creator Advocates Amel Negra and Ciro Continisio will walk you through the highlights of what’s coming in 2021.1 with a hands-on presentation based on the latest beta. There’s a limited number of spaces, so make sure you register soon and add a reminder to your calendar.

Amel and Ciro will be assisted by other Unity developers and experts to answer your questions during the webinar.

Register Now

To read up on what 2021.1 beta has to offer, you can check out our 2021.1 beta blog post.

newguy123 and NotaNaN like this.
  2. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

For anyone who missed the webinar or wants to see our demonstration of the new changes and features again, the recording is now available:

3. jeffweber

jeffweber

4. eduardooriz

eduardooriz

Unity Technologies

Hi Jeff, I replied in the 2D forum, but replying here for more visibility:

Have you tried unchecking the box "exposed" in the Graph Inspector? when it's unchecked _CameraSortingLayerTexture can be picked up

5. jeffweber

jeffweber

I tried it checked and unchecked and every other way I could think of. :) It just doesn't seem to be picking up the _CameraSortingLayerTexure.

I even created a brand new URP project and tried with that. Still nothing.

6. jeffweber

jeffweber

@eduardooriz Is there a downloadable sample of what is shown in the video? I really want to get this working but just can't figure out what I'm missing.

MousePods likes this.
  7. eduardooriz

eduardooriz

Unity Technologies

Let's continue the conversation in the 2D space where people will also find the info useful