Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

2020 alpha trial watermark

Discussion in '2020.1 Beta' started by Deleted User, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Howdy fellas! So I just build a "release" version of my android game to test the input and smoothness. I noticed a very annoying "trial" watermark in the bottom right corner of my screen. Note: I live in America and I have a personal license. I have never had a trial watermark before. Any thoughts as to why this is? Or is it just a bug.

This is a video i took of my android screen (took it for a Discord group) but you can see the annoying trial watermark right there on the right. Cheers!

2. runner78

runner78

It's in the known issuses:
    Build Pipeline: "trial version" watermark visible on builds using non-trial licenses

Deleted User likes this.
  3. Deleted User

Deleted User

Awesome thanks man!

4. ROBYER1

ROBYER1

What is the new Trial version? Is it different to the regular free Unity license as well as Pro and Plus?

5. Grimreaper358

Grimreaper358

It's nothing to worry about. Sometimes the alpha versions of Unity have a trial watermark at the bottom right of the builds. This is mainly on alpha builds as I don't remember seeing it on betas but it could happen. Either way, the final version of Unity doesn't have this watermark

ROBYER1 likes this.
  6. Deleted User

Deleted User

Question is: When does the alpha go into beta? Hopefully before I start beta testing my game. Don't want people thinking I'm using a "trial" version of Unity :)