Search Unity

2020.3 LTS iOS Unity build not accepted by Appstore

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by Polyfemos, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Polyfemos

Polyfemos

When building from Unity, into Xcode, Archiving, and publishing to Appstore -- all without any special changes or magic on my part:

I get two errors:

1. First I got an error before uploading from xcode that says ERROR ITMS-90206: "Invalid Bundle. The bundle at 'CO27.app/Frameworks/UnityFramework.framework' contains disallowed file 'Frameworks'."

I googled some, and found a general solution was to simply delete a subfolder named Frameworks. I suspect that is not the right solution, as I can't imagine that Unity would produce broken builds by default, right?!

Anyway, after managing to proceed past that, I got a successful upload to Appstore Connect.

But then almost immediately I got an email from Appstore that said it failed due to ITMS-90424: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is empty. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it. (I'm using XCode 12.4, which is the latest)

I'm literally clicking Build, Archive, etc, with no special magic or scripts or devopsy stuff in between. There is nothing I introduce that can break the build produced by Unity.

Please help!? I can't imagine that I'm alone with this issue?

THANK YOU!