Search Unity

Bug 2020.3.32f1 LTS Cant see the animator inspector, unusable

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Pixitales, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Pixitales

Pixitales

Something really wrong with the inspector draw. When you add a component, the draw is all overlapping each other. Might be a editor draw issue. On the animator inspector, its empty... I am not even using custom inspector.

Attached Files:

• Bug.png
      Bug.png
      File size:
      40.2 KB
      Views:
    • Bug2.png
      Bug2.png
      File size:
      187.1 KB
      Views:
  2. griffin76

griffin76

I have the same issue, the only workaround I found was to edit in debug mode... @Pixitales do you use a custom editor/odin inspector?

Update: I noticed it happens when you try to show the inspector of an animator state which has a exiting transition.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
  3. Pixitales

Pixitales

No i dont, i use mirror which may have some custom editor scripts. Its kinda like unity multiplayer

4. theonlysake

theonlysake

I have the same issue. I literally downgraded from the 2021.1.1, because my project is getting big, and I wanted a more "stable" version with support. I never had this problem before.

Lately, between the inspector, asset import iterations being a stupid joke, and random crashing, I've spent more time fighting with the Unity Editor then actually working on my game and it's kind of pissing me off. ESPECIALLY since I literally downgraded to a LTS from a non-stable release. like seriously, wtf?