Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

[2019.3b5] Could not produce class with ID xxx

Discussion in '2019.3 Beta' started by iamarugin, Oct 2, 2019.

1. iamarugin

iamarugin

After I built and run the game (with Mono) I have a lot of errors in console:

Could not produce class with ID 2089858483.
    (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Serialize/PersistentManager.cpp Line: 1544)

Despite the error, the game is working mostly fine.
    I found that it happens when some classes were stripped during the build. But I have never get this error before. Do you have any thoughts, where I can start, to find missing class in the build?

I also have Managed stripping level set to Disabled.

2. iamarugin

iamarugin

3. charlesb_rm

charlesb_rm

Our teams are working on backporting the fix into 2019.3 and it should come in beta 7. (beta 6 is going to QA today)

4. guavaman

guavaman

This issue is present on many if not all platforms and is due to the change in 2019.3 where they moved the Unity UI classes to the package manager. This library is used by Rewired and the linking isn't happening correctly the first time you do a build. It always works to build twice in a row. I'm glad to hear this is being fixed.

5. iamarugin

iamarugin

Both issues are present in 2019.3b7

6. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

The backport is currently blocked by another issue that needs to be fixed first. Should get merged this week.

7. iamarugin

iamarugin

Thanks for info!