Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

2019 .3.0a5 Alpha error PlayMode

Discussion in '2019.3 Beta' started by jhonaeroxsanchez, Jun 18, 2019.

1. jhonaeroxsanchez

jhonaeroxsanchez

[15:37:59]

that two blank error occur when i download and install Unity 2019 3.0a5 Alpha in my new pc i am already Unity user since 2017 or 18 and after getting bussy on work and family i decided to quit and now i have plenty of time and i want to go back in unity i want to learn more and experience creating more nice game here in unity but after downloading and install the later top in install Unity Hub 2.0.1 i pick that 1 in the top 2019 3.0a5 Alpha and download and stall with visual studio after downloading and installing i try it i open Unity and creat 2D/3D platform but when i try to add like cube and floor and i try to hit Play Button i cant play it dialog box show said that All Compiler need to fix before entering in playmode how ? will i fix the error with out knowing what is it ? what is the problem ? i cant find it only i saw that

and i dont know how will i fix it so i already send a bug report in Unity and i hoping there will be some one can help me fix this now im trying to download old version 2019.1.6f1 im thinking in can fix my problem so if any one know how please help me ??? Thankyou in advance