Search Unity

2 errors A scene wasn't found, please rebake. bug?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by TinyTracker, Mar 11, 2019.

1. TinyTracker

TinyTracker

! A scene wasn't found, please rebake.

! Integrate failed on Write Lighting Data Job.

There isn't anything special or complicated with the setup.

I have a GUI canvas in one scene with buttons. I am loading other scenes on top while keeping the GUI scene. ( DontDestroyOnLoad(myGUIscene) ) Those other scenes have cameras and loading those scenes kept overriding the GUI camera that I wanted to use. (is this a bad way to do things?) So I made those cameras inactive. "Display 1 No cameras rendering" when those scenes are open. Which is fine. But after making those cameras inactive I am now getting the errors above.

But the project still builds though. I'm not sure what to do. I only get this error when opening scenes, and it happens at random, it sometimes appears and sometimes it does not there isn't a particular inactive camera scene this happens on. Sometimes I double click and it happens and sometimes it does not. I cannot get this error to occur when using the keyboard arrow keys to move through the scenes and pressing enter to load. Which is making me think this is a bug of some kind.

2. Danistmein

Danistmein

This errors also happened to me. Have you fixed this problem?

3. zacharif

zacharif

Same I suggest a backup drive since I heard this can send your scene to an old version of your scene

4. zacharif

zacharif

I just deleted it and it seems to work just fine, but all I did is change the skybox and this error occurred, as said in my last comment I highly recommend a backup USB or flash drive..