Search Unity

Simulation 1ST METAVERSE JOB ORIENTED IN THE DR

Discussion in 'Projects In Progress' started by natafelizs, Nov 17, 2022.

1. natafelizs

natafelizs

Good afternoon dear community. My name is Natasha Feliz, UI/UX designer and AR/VR developer co founder of my small development company SAN JERONIMO STUDIO (AR, VR, websites and videogames development). The purpose of my message is to show you a project that I was carrying out with my partner Joel Peña (SJS co-founder), programmer & project manager and in partnership with Mateo Floyd, founder of TENSEI (small development company in AR, VR, Mechatronics Solutions). The project was to create a metaverse, focused on employment, where businesses could offer vacancies, conduct interviews, talk via text and voice (private and public) with other users, meet various companies, especially the campus of the Instituto Tecnológico de Las Américas (ITLA), who is the house of study that at the time (2020) welcomed another proposal from us (the creation of a career focused on Interactive Simulations and Video Games, today we have 115 students) and has joined this idea, thus creating the first metaverse focused on jobs in the Dominican Republic: METAEMPLEO 2022.

The president of our country, Luis Abinader Corona promoted our initiative and joined us, giving the formal launch of this metaverse from the presidency of the D.R., yesterday, in front of all the senators, deputies and businessmen of the country and using the VR viewer. We currently have 350 registered companies (mostly macro companies, medium and small nationally and a few international ones), which published a total of 6,885 vacancies available in different areas.

We have developed this project in UNITY and in turn, using the PHOTON base. This metaverse is multiplatform: Web (with WebGl), Android (downloading from Google Play), local (downloading the apk for Windows) and for Virtual Reality Headsets (we use the Meta Quest 2). I share with you the link to test this first version (we are working to keep adding more things): https://metaverso.itla.edu.do/

This landing is informative, about the project: https://feriaempleo.itla.edu.do/home

This is the first user review: