Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

#1GAM4 : Tiny Winy Racing

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by FlyingRobot, Apr 8, 2013.

1. FlyingRobot

FlyingRobot

Bugfixes and update

WebPlayer

2. FlyingRobot

FlyingRobot

Worked on the stabilization and racing AI. Racing is much more competitive right now.

WebPlayer

Time to pack up this project into a PlayMaker Kit.

3. AndrewGrayGames

AndrewGrayGames

Great one, I really like this kit! I might download PlayMaker just to add more missions to this.

4. Maurice-Hoffman

Maurice-Hoffman

Instant buy, the bugs are fixed and a great framework.

5. FlyingRobot

FlyingRobot

Developed with Unity and Playmaker, this entire project is Available NOW as a PlayMaker Kit via FastSpring and very soon is going to available through Unity Asset Store.

*PlayMaker is a Trademark of Hutong Games LLC

6. snowconesolid

snowconesolid

Thats a pretty cool kit! Might get it when it goes on the asset store.

7. FlyingRobot

FlyingRobot

Thanks, make sure to register your kit at my forum. . Then you'll get access to the private area with new cars, tuts and other assets.

8. Maurice-Hoffman

Maurice-Hoffman

Thanks i was waiting for this, but i will order on the asset store. The links to your forum doesn't work very well.

9. FlyingRobot

FlyingRobot

Ya, my forum seems to be kinda slow. Let me fix that.

It'll up in the Asset Store soon. You don't have to order from FastSpring if you don't like it.

10. Maurice-Hoffman

Maurice-Hoffman

It is not that ii want to order from Fastspring, i want this pack als soon as possible ; )

But when i buy this in the asset store i have all my updates, downloads etc in one place, thats the plus of the asset store.

The negative Side is what happened with your coral reef package, and when sellers decide to stop with the asset store, you can no longer download your bought assets.

11. FlyingRobot

FlyingRobot

Asset Store is awesome! I prefer it myself like you do. I didn't wanted to go anywhere else for distributing the kits. You know, waited months for their approval.

But the Coral Reef thing forced me into thinking of alternatives.I don't want the package getting lost due to a sudden change in Asset Store policies. So, I've opened private forums for the kits where I can interact with and assist the package owners in using the kits. Also, provide additional assets. Which I can't really do within the said game. Like in Wheelie Town, I just can't include a Chevy pickup in it, will go out of the context of the game. Or in the Warfront Package I can't include a medieval canon tower. These and vid tuts, to use the kits. I can't just provide them publicly. The Asset Owners will feel cheated.

Hence I'm opening the private section in my site. I'll continue to add goodies in them. Make sure to open an account there to access them.