Search Unity

1948 Dawn of Future - Multiplayer Plane Combat for iOs

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by frozenpepper, Jul 20, 2012.

1. frozenpepper

frozenpepper

UPDATE 23/11/2012:

We have submitted the game to apple a few days ago, and here is a fast trailer we just finished making :

main feature list :
    - Free to Play!
    - Online dogfighting / co-op game with rpg structure.
    - More than 70 levels and ranks available.
    - 3 maps (2 included from the beginning).
    - 8 unique airplanes with different characteristics and 3d cockpits.
    - Customize your plane with liveries and colors!
    - More than 100 items to buy and install on the planes, including various kinds of devastating primary weapons, homing missiles, rockets, bombs, radars, upgrades and much more!
    - Different game modes: Team dogfight (up to 4 players), Capture the Flag (up to 4 players), Bomb the Base (up to 4 players), Invasion Survival (Single player or CO-OP up to 2 players).
    - Game Center support. Invite your friends, online or mixing friends and random players.
    - Many achievements to unlock!
    - Share your successes on Facebook and Twitter!
    - Dynamic match making based on levels.
    - 3d cockpit view mode with gyroscope (move your device and look everywhere!)
    - Graphic scalability: the game adjusts itself to run as smooth as possible on nearly all devices.
    - Much more... you'll discover while playing

ORIGINAL POST :
    Hi all,
    i'm very happy to finally have something to show of our next game : 1948 Dawn of Future, which will (soon) be a multiplayer plane combat game for iOs.
    Game will be free to play and will let users fight in capture the flag, dogfight and other game modes, or play co-op against the AI in "Survival mode" (video below) , where you will have to protect your base from increasingly difficult waves of attacking UFO's.

While not yet completed we can finally say that most has been done ;)

Today we took some time to shoot the first footage of the game, while playing "Survival" game mode, and i'm here to share it

check www.frozenpepper.it for more info about the game...

Really hope you'll like it and share your thoughts and questions.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  2. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

Is that shadow I am seeing? It looks like shadowmap (soft edges). Cool stuff !

EDIT : In your other video RCPlane2 Combat - it looks like you are using projector. So I am guessing its Projector right?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  3. Rastafari

Rastafari

How long have you been working on it , it looks great.

4. frozenpepper

frozenpepper

just a projector....
    Great thanks, 4/5 persons have been working on it for 9 months ... (BUT we where a new team, so some time went into developing a good team workflow). Last 3/4 months where mainly taken by performance optimizations (we wanted the game to run super smoothly on the first iPad).

5. CindyBiSV

CindyBiSV

6. frozenpepper

frozenpepper

game was submitted to apple a few days ago, and we have now completed a fast trailer

http://youtu.be/CwA2D-tx7f8