Search Unity

100% proof of an actual alien.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by YesYesNoNo, Sep 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YesYesNoNo

YesYesNoNo

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

The General Discussion forum is not a support forum.

angrypenguin and TylerCode_ like this.
  3. TylerCode_

TylerCode_

4. mysticfall

mysticfall

Obviously, aliens sabotaged it, so there's nothing Unity can do about it.

Kiwasi and TylerCode_ like this.
  5. TylerCode_

TylerCode_

True, might as well put a tin foil hat on while you can. Dont forget one for your computer too.

theANMATOR2b and hippocoder like this.
  6. N1warhead

N1warhead

Supposedly according to Scientist by wearing a Tin Foil hat, if Aliens were really probing our minds, the Tin would amplify the signal lol.

7. angrypenguin

angrypenguin

Moderators are not tech support staff. They volunteer to help keep the forums civil and friendly, not to trawl every thread for unanswered technical questions.

I'd send an email to support@unity3d.com (or whatever the address is now). Normally I'd tag someone appropriate to potentially help, but given the bait-and-switch I think not.

Edit: Mods are volunteers, so it's not even actually "their job".

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  8. LaneFox

LaneFox

I was already pretty put off by the click bait and entitlement, but then I cringed when I looked at that code, so I think I'll pass.

OP didn't even author the referenced thread. At least exert some due diligence to post your own problem and code rather than point at something and tell us to solve it like we're your peons.

theANMATOR2b, Ryiah and mysticfall like this.
  9. mysticfall

mysticfall

I'm afraid I'm irretrievably derailing a thread, but that reminds me of a movie called <Save the Green Planet>.
    The synopsis is exactly that - a man who might have been delusional believes his former boss to be an alien from Andromeda, so he equips himself a tin foil hat as a protection from alien telepathic ability and goes on to abduct the supposed alien.

I know that sounds silly, but it's one of my favorite cult classic. And I haven't yet seen any other movie that successfully blends so many genres and can switch between them in an instant.

The movie is really one of a kind and I highly recommend it to any one who loves unusual and original movies.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    hippocoder likes this.
  10. Billy4184

Billy4184

100% proof of inability to communicate on the internetz.

If you'd actually posed a question, I might have landed my saucer to probe it further.

hippocoder likes this.
  11. TylerCode_

TylerCode_

I'll have to check it out! Also, no worries about the derailment, it was already a mis-categorized thread. This almost brings it back on-topic from my understanding of General Discussion anyway.

@OP I agree with some of the other posters here. Put together some documentation and send it to the Unity Support team. Every interaction I've had with them has been great and they've always helped me solve my issue.

12. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Wow this thread is raving nonsense. Going to have to ask op not to make misleading threads though or generally be a pest, it's a nice place because people don't. It's not necessary.

All and any Unity bugs must be filed using the bug reporter tool. The forums are merely a courtesy for discussion, not a means to demand bug fixes.

https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/bug-reporting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.