Search Unity

+100 Player Gamification Concept + Questions

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Jackdahack, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Jackdahack

Jackdahack

Hi, I'm the new one :)

First: Excuse my GoogleTranslateEnglish I hope I'm reasonably right here.

I am currently looking for a suitable tool (or engine) to implement a "gamification" project in our company. I do not want to go into too much detail, as this would go beyond the scope.

In short, the goal is to create a large 2D TileMap on which (random or targeted) 100 or more players are placed. The players are employee profiles and each employee who wants to play voluntarily can be placed on this TileMap.

He can thus move his avatar. The player / employee can move (through certain "Action Coins"). These are loaded into his profile at certain intervals.

The question we are currently facing: With which tool / engine do we get such a project and is Unity the best Choice ?

With unity, we fear that we can not run it exclusively in our company system or that several KPI´s (relevant Company Numbers) get outside of our Buisness Network. Is this fear justified ?

Our employee thinClients are always connected to a company-internal network and in this ecosystem the game is supposed to run at the end.
    We get a server blade Apache on our internal server for this purpose and HTML5 would be obvious in the context (?).

The questions are pretty (non)detailed, I hope I could still place them well. Otherwise please ask :)