Search Unity

100% completion of Android game to launch

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by danielburnitt, Apr 3, 2018.

1. danielburnitt

danielburnitt

Hey Guys,

I am new to development and have spent close to half a year developing my first ever mobile game for Google Play. I have worked through every step of the process trying to understand each and every angle. I am far from knowing every bit of the production line but I have made my first game and put it into production on the Google Play Store. I am pretty proud and am excited I have accomplished the task. If ya'll want to try it out here is the link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Burninggames.Skyball

it's still a bit buggy and I have plans on working those out. any feedback would be fantastic!!

thank you

2. danielburnitt

danielburnitt

Couple of screen shots in game.

Screenshot_2018-04-03-11-42-46.png Screenshot_2018-04-03-11-43-43.png Screenshot_2018-04-03-11-44-29.png

3. danielburnitt

danielburnitt

So I have been working on incorporating leaderboards and achievements through google play services, however the app signing is causing a bit of trouble for me. after I work out that kink ill update the game and we'll have a way to compete to see who scores the best time in each level and a way to record your progress with different goals within the game.