Search Unity

1. will there be Unite 2009? 2. unity-users in austria?

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by voidmaystorm, Jun 16, 2009.

1. voidmaystorm

voidmaystorm

Hello,

first of all, greetings from austria, as this is my first post. i am 36 and i´m developing webapplications in normal live.

stumbled upon unity some months ago and i really like it, at the moment i´m learning a lot ;-)

two questions:
    - will there be an unity conference in 2009 (like unite in 2008)?
    - are there any unity-users in austria (vienna maybe?) looking for cooperation or just having a beer and chatting about unity?

looking forward to hear from you,

greetings!
    thomas

2. HiggyB

HiggyB

Unity Product Evangelist

Greetings. :)

Welcome to the forums!

:D

Just like there was a Unite '07 and a Unite '08, there will be a Unite '09. We haven't announced it just yet but should be _very_ soon.

I'm sure there are. These sorts of questions really should go in Gossip more so than Teaching as this forum section is about those wanting to offer instruction on Unity more so than folks wanting to learn about it. Additionally, there are a number of "any developers in <insert country/city/region name>?" threads there, unfortunately none for Austria just yet though. Perhaps you should go kick one off? :)

If you do I'll see it and add it to the Gossip FAQ section so it's easy for others to find later on.