A Unity ID allows you to buy and/or subscribe to Unity products and services, shop in the Asset Store and participate
in the Unity community.
After long time I could afford to get separated pieces of equipment + some catacombs preview
Smith items upgrading + NPC voiceover example by @RosieLaBellaFleur
Thanks. Tbh I dont have any level design expierence and its the most difficult and time consuming part to do (for me at least), so areas are never...
Katos encounter - Cutscene + Battle. It took really long to get all of this done...
Thanks. Its a great model btw. There is not many such a cool knights.
To give some lore - its Ashen Legion Soldier. In game we can "wake them up"...
Sounds quite good. When Ill miss something in my sounds, Ill know where to look!
New random-generated-items system, something i was working on...
I have female NPCs in game so at some point Ill need voicing for them. But Im not able to say when exactly this gonna happen as all dialogs must...
I dont know this tool but Ill take a look at it, thanks. For this sequence Ive got professional voice actor from voicebunny.com but... its quite...
Been playing with cutscene and voicing for one of boss encounters
- Working on NPC camp and surrounding areas.
- Implemented ground type dependent step sound.
- Researching foliage touch bending.
After switching to Aura 2 editor became very very laggy (scene is quite big but was working fine with aura 1), now it gives like 1-2 fps in editor...
Inspired by Stranger Things, ive went for an idea of creating alternative versions of the areas. Some sneak peak of the previous prison level in...
- Stone Shards/Skills/Weapon Sockets system
- Parry Frame mechanics
- Lightning rework using Volumetric light
- Multiple levels of burst attack
- New enemies
- Weather (rain)
- Effects while going throu water...
Im working alone so it takes time... I have maybe 30% done +/-
Recently been working with a friend on logo concept. Here is a result:
- Blood decals when getting a hit
- General combat improvements
- Combat sounds rework
- Slow motion while knocking down enemy
- Finisher of...
Thanks a lot :))
Assets are usually from marketplaces: unity store, turbosquid, cgtrader, sometimes unreal store
- UI rework
- New EQ elements (armour/helmet)
- Integrating in lockpicking
- New starting location
A couple new things:
- New hero which will allow me to build equipable armour parts (WIP)
- Added 2 switchable weapon sets (aka diablo2)