A Unity ID allows you to buy and/or subscribe to Unity products and services, shop in the Asset Store and participate
in the Unity community.
My menu prefab(s) have a canvas that I would like to set as screenSpaceCamera. Unfortunately if I don't assign a camera to the canvas in the...
I was having this issue and determined it was caused by having my ethernet adapter disabled.
I think assertions are only in development builds.
Small modification to code posted earlier if you are using layermasks for single layers.
public static class...
Hello, I'm interested in this as well.
Have you discovered if there is a different between having two separate eye cameras vs "both" in terms of...
Sorry you are correct, it does still work but its marked as deprecated. What should we use for OpenVR if this API is going to be removed and there...
This does not work with OpenVR headsets, and it seems InputTracking.Recenter() no longer works either....
I found that my problems (Unity 2019) was that using the Post Process Layer with 'Directly to Camera Target' checked was causing the...
public void SetTrackerActive( bool active )
StartCoroutine( DisableTracker( !active ) );
To reset orientation I use the following:
public void ResetTracker()
StartCoroutine( Boresight() );
I only see it when I launch the editor, not when I enter playmode.
[InitializeOnLoad] // Call static class constructor in...
Hmm ok, switching to the work around initialization does fix the issue, and now I only get the added callback when I launch the editor (and I...
This stopped happening when the second display game tab is in focus. Hopefully not a problem in a build but have not tried yet.
Yep its still that code. I'm listening for devices in an OnEnable(). Happens when I hit play.
private void OnEnable()
I've updated to preview 2 and the exceptions have been fixed, but when subscribing to InputSystem.onDeviceChange I receive 3 device...
I'm working with the latest Unity 2019.2.10f1 and the HTC Vive. I have a simple scene with two cameras.
The main camera is setup for the...
Never mind, it looks like changing the size did fix it.
On the previous platform it was sent like so:
m_DEVICE_OUTPUT_MESSAGE[OUTPUT_BYTE_0] = OUTPUT_REPORT_ID;...