A Unity ID allows you to buy and/or subscribe to Unity products and services, shop in the Asset Store and participate
in the Unity community.
- Added Path Fields replacing the plain string in the cases a path is needed.
- Added Path Editor, it allows the user to preview...
- Removed placeholder of parameters in RunJob.
- Added FontAwesome Free license file.
- Added array support to OpenURL and Delete...
- New internal design for inspector.
- Added arrays task to Copy Node. (Testing on this one first, will apply to the others later...
- Added new stylesheets.
- Cleaned existing stylesheets.
- Renamed some classes.
- Improved the inspector design.
- Added node...
- Removed in Node content
- Added node inspector
- Added click event to show node parameters in custom inspector
- Added new popup search for nodes.
- Added help to nodes.
- Fixed position of popup in windows scaled screens.
- Fixed position...
This is now live on Github, it's still work in progress so no package for now.
Added new node (Load Prefab Contents)
Added GameObject Field and serialization.
Added two new nodes (Delete and Move)
Fixed undos not working properly when deleting nodes.
Fixed some layout issues in nodes....
Divine Automatization is an open source tool to make automatic tasks inside Unity, it features a graphic node editor as...
LWRP changed its name to Universal Render Pipeline, any info about how to make the shaders work with this package?
Can you explain why it won't make the terrain smooth? I don't think the problem is the heightmap only, but the large terrain he have and the...
Hi Felipe, you can split the terrain with this new package of Unity...
Your terrain is very big, split it up in chunks so your heightmap doesn't make those squares
This happens due to the resolution
Hi, thank you.
You can do this:
var button = new Button();
button.style.width = new Length(50, LengthUnit.Percent);
If you are using a uxml file you can do something like this:
<Button name="foo-button" text="Foo" style="width: 50%"/>
The thing i'm not sure...
First of all you don't need to use UIElements if you don't want.
You can use this package that comes preinstalled in every project:...
If an IntegerField have the property isDelayed set to true, SetValueWithoutNotify won't have any effect.
I'm currently looking into submit this asset for free to the Asset Store.
The asset is now out of Alpha and Beta versions, you can find the...