A Unity ID allows you to buy and/or subscribe to Unity products and services, shop in the Asset Store and participate
in the Unity community.
Now in Beta! Get 1:1 live lessons on any Unity topic or help troubleshooting your project – Connect with an expert on Unity Live Help
this is a known issue: https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/gpu-plm-scene-is-black-after-baking-lighting-with-the-gpu-lightmapper
For those of you, who experience the issue with no ability to bake lighting with GPU Lightmapper on NVIDIA GPUs using NVIDIA 416.81 driver...
What you experience looks similar to this known issue:...
We are aware of this issue:...
First of all thanks a lot for providing your feedback regarding the pre-release version of GPU Lightmapper's preview, this is very much...
1. Which Unity version are you using?
2. Is Baked Global Illumination checkbox enabled in the Lighting window (under the...
1. What Unity 2018 version do you use?
2. Are the quality settings for iOS player (set in the QualitySettings) same with...
Sorry for replying so long.
I could not repro this bug on a similar hardware (Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, GeForce GTX1070) in Unity...
Thanks a lot for raising this problem!
1. What version of Unity are you using?
2. How much RAM memory do you have?
Thanks for reporting the issue!
This bug is known and is related to ambient light probe always being reset to zero after reloading the...
Hi again @stgs73 !
So, after some investigations, we have found that crash that you observe in the initial post (the one happening in...
Thanks a lot for reporting this issue, we greatly appreciate it!
My name is Vladimir, I'm a Graphics Test Engineer in the Unity Lighting...
Thanks for reporting this issue!
Several questions regarding it:
1. Which version of Unity Editor are you on?
2. Are you using Legacy render...